Monday, December 26, 2011

So, we had a really nice Christmas. Our festivities started with great-grandma's 82nd birthday bash on Christmas Eve! My brother was quite the quiet little dude. He hung out mostly in the quiet-er room, the den. Mom was quite surprised by me, she found me to be the little social butterfly, always in the middle of the fun! She didn't think I had it in me! I found grandma's presents the best part of the night, next to meeting my cousin, Justin, great gmas cocker spaniel. Mom said he moves slow because he's 17 years old. I really liked Justin, I've never seen anything like him! After the bday bash, we went to grandma's house and we all stayed in auntie Krista's apartment. Mom, Krista, and us all on a full-size bed...yay, Jack and I felt soooo cozy. Next morning mom and Krista said we kept them up all night...blah, blah, blah! We got up and had breakfast, hung out in the apartment while everyone left for church, lunch, and the movies. We got left behind, but it was okay, we needed to sleep for the big night opening our gifts! We celebrated Christmas love opening gifts all together. Jack and I LOVED all the paper and boxes and craziness! We loved our authentic Pooner blanket mom got us, our sweaters, blankets, collars from our Secret Santa, our toys from grandma and grandpa Snow, our stocking stuffers...it was sooo much fun! We were exhausted and mom had a bad headache, so we stayed a second night at grandma and grandpa Snows, but mom stayed in the guest room with us, so as not to keep auntie Krista up and so that she could hopefully sleep better, too, with more room! we hung out all day at grandma and grandpa's and finally left for home in the late afternoon. It's been a crazy week for us, but we love it!
IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!
MY BROTHER IS SOOOO HANDSOME!
I LOVED sleeping in mom's overnight bag...sooooo comfy!
My brother has this "thing" for spankins...I think he's crazy, but he's getting his "fix" from uncle Joe :)
SECRET SANTA GIFTS!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!
WE GOT AN OFFICIAL POONER BLANKET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment